Saturday 29 March 2014

One Consequence Of There Being No God

A short, but I hope original thought.  With apologies to whoever owns it if it is not.

The following just came into my head and, at the risk of attracting critical contrary opinion, I thought I would like to share it.




The only 'morality' in nature is that which we place upon ourselves. 

Therefore each, perceiving life through the lens of their own thoughts, 

can argue no validity for, and owns no right to, 

a consideration of anyone else as being 'immoral'.


- - - : x x x : - - - 

3 comments:

  1. I have edited this to be a little more readable and grammatically correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is thought provoking and a really great read! Thank you for sharing. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Akoyi. I write this blog mostly as a form of self-therapy (aids clarity of mind) and reflection, but if it also hits the spot for someone else so much the better. Best wishes to you.

      Delete